5 Summer Tips for the Make-Up Minimalist
Posted on August 06 2016
Let your natural beauty shine this summer! Follow these five tips for the make-up minimalist:
- Eyelash Tinting – Say goodbye to clumpy lashes and hello to eyelash tinting! No need to bother with Waterproof mascara, your tint will stay on even in water – ideal for days spent lakeside and poolside. This semi-permanent service can be expected to keep your lashes looking bold for a few weeks.
- Stay Protected – After you cleanse, tone, and apply a Vitamin C serum, apply SkinCeuticals’ Physical Fusion SPF 50 to protect against environmental damage. This broad spectrum sunscreen features a universal tint that blends beautifully with your natural skin tone – providing the coverage you love without an additional foundation.
- Shape Up – Tame unruly brows with a wax and pro-shape at SKYN Lounge! Our Aestheticians take great care to craft your arches to your preference. Looking for fuller brows without the hassle of filling them in? We can also tint your brows to match your natural coloring!
- Gloss – If smokey eyes aren’t your go-to standard, adapt a bold lip. Subtle eyes and a glossy pout always complete a classic summertime look. Slide on one of our vibrant ZenSKYN Luxury Glosses in Vivid Dream, Blossom Rose or Vivid Energy for an everyday pop of color.
- Bronzer/Blush Duo – Contour made easy! For effortless application, sweep on your bronzer and blush from one palette! Our ZenSKYN Bronzer/Blush Duo comes in several bright shades for a lovely summer glow.